LISTED AT LESS THAN $200,000, COMING SUMMER 2019!
These six homes are for sale under the Community Land Trust (CLT) Model.
- 4 bedroom & 3 bedroom single family homes with 2 full bathrooms each.
- Open floor-plans, modern design.
- Enterprise Green-Certified for reduced energy costs.
- Large porch and patios.
- Households must earn less than 80% of Broward County’s area median income.
- Existing Deerfield Beach and Broward County residents.
South Florida CLT is now accepting applications. Buyers will be selected on a first-come, first-qualified and ready basis. Please call 954-769-1731 to make an appointment.
3-bedroom 2-bath | Purchase price: $192,000
- 296 N.W. 1st Terrace, Deerfield Beach
3-bedroom 2-bath | Purchase price: $194,000
- 433 N. Deerfield Avenue, Deerfield Beach
- 449 N. Deerfield Avenue, Deerfield Beach
- 542 N. Deerfield Avenue, Deerfield Beach
4-bedroom 2-bath | Purchase price: $198,000
- 439 N. Deerfield Avenue, Deerfield Beach
- 443 N. Deerfield Avenue, Deerfield Beach
PURCHASING A SOUTH FLORIDA CLT HOME:
- The price is fixed, and South Florida Community Land Trust will not accept offers above or below the stated purchase price.
- South Florida Community Land Trust will continue to own the land and will issue a 99-year, renewable ground lease, to be executed at closing.
- The Homeowner shall pay a monthly Lease Fee in an amount of $65 to be paid in return for the continuing right to possess, occupy and use the Leased Land.
- Households must earn less than 80% of the area median income to qualify.
- Additional downpayment and closing cost assistance up to $50,000 may be available from the City of Deerfield Beach but is not guaranteed.
INTERESTED BUYERS MUST ATTEND A CLT PRE-PURCHASE WORKSHOP:
- Thursday, May 16th: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday, June 1st: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Thursday, June 20th: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
- Saturday, June 29th: 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 31st: 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
At the Hillsboro Community Center, 50 HILLSBORO TECHNOLOGY DRIVE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33441
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR COMMUNITY PARTNERS & FUNDERS:
City of Deerfield Beach
Enterprise Community Partners
Citi Community Development