South Florida CLT is selling a recently renovated, 2-bedroom / 1-bathroom home under the Community Land Trust model. This quaint home is located in the central Oakland Park neighborhood, has recently updated appliances, is hurricane resistant, and has energy efficient features. The home was appraised at over $200,000 and is selling for $92,000!
The deadline for submitting an application package has been extended to August 12, at 2pm sharp. Drop off your packages in person to 690 NE 13th Street, Suite 105, Fort Lauderdale, FL or email them to email@example.com.
Qualifications & Submitting an Offer:
Pricing on South Florida CLT homes is fixed. In order for an offer to be accepted, potential buyers must:
- Attend a CLT Pre-Purchase Workshop.
- Complete an 8 hour HUD approved homebuyer class.
- Obtain a pre-approval letter from a participating CLT lender. For information on participating CLT Lenders please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- View the property. You can contact the realtor at (954) 647-3319 or email email@example.com to view the property.
- Ensure that you are income qualified. Households may earn up to 120% of the area median income (AMI) however, priority will be given to households earning less than 50% AMI. Income verification can take a few weeks, please start this process asap. To verify your income, please contact Harold Wiggins at firstname.lastname@example.org or (954) 357-4946.
- Complete a Letter of Intent and Contact Information Form. Please email email@example.com for an application package.
Additional downpayment and closing cost assistance up to $40,000 may be available based on need but is not guaranteed.